Himself is mellowing with age!
Christmas Eve morning he put on the Drama Channel and it was my all time fave TV series. Which HE HATES.
Two Lovejoy films. The Prague Sun – not available on yt. Followed by The Lost Colony.
So funny. We spent an age trying to remember Ken Kercheval’s character in Dallas. He cracked it with a scream
There’s More Than One Way To Skin A Barnes.
Sir John Gielgud is – erm – Sir John here.
Apart from Shakespeare and other hi’faluting roles – Sir John was BRILLIANT as the Butler in Arthur, opposite Dudley Moore.
- Arthur : Hobson?
- Hobson : Yes.
- Arthur : Do you know what I’m going to do?
- Hobson : No, I don’t.
- Arthur : I’m going to take a bath.
- Hobson : I’ll alert the media.
- Arthur : [rises] Do you want to run my bath for me?
- Hobson : That’s what I live for.[Arthur exits]
- Hobson : Perhaps you would like me to come in there and wash your dick for you, you little shit.